Behind The Wheel Lessons Include:
- Pre-trip safety inspection of your RV
- Mirrors – proper adjustment and use
- Brakes – testing and safe use – Jake, Exhaust and if appropriate, air brakes
- Backing – how to back straight or into a RV site
- Negotiating corners including “swing out”
- Dealing with city and interstate driving and on and off ramps
- Mountains and hills safe operation
- Gas stations – issues of in and out
- Negotiating tight spots
- GPS – why they are important to your safe operation of your RV.
- Campground maneuvering
- So you have a big vehicle – courtesies
- Lane management – Staying in your lane
- Proper lane changing
- Defensive driving
- And more…
Private Lesson $595 **
- 2 days – 4 hours each day
- We encourage a partner to ride-along.
Two Person Private Lesson $895 **
- 2 days – 6 hours each day
Refresher Course – $325 **
- 1 Day – 3.5 hours
- This is available for people who have taken a RV Driving School course and are still having trouble with some aspect of driving their RV safely.
** A certificate will be presented after specific lessons. This can be submitted to your insurance carrier. Many insurance companies will authorize a discount for completing the training.
A credit card deposit is required upon confirming your lesson, and the balance of the lesson cost will be billed on the same credit card upon completion of the lesson.