“DMV Assist” Add-on

Certain states require a person who drives a large motor vehicle for personal use to have an endorsement on their personal driver’s license. This is sometimes referred to as a “non-commercial CDL”. The requirement is usually tied to the weight of the vehicle or the weight of the vehicle and/or trailer (for towable RVs). If the state that issued your driver’s license is one of the 15-20 states that require these types of endorsements, we can arrange to accompany you so you can legally drive your RV to the DMV for your driving test.

This activity is outside of the normal lesson format and will generate an additional fee. This assistance service, if available, will be a flat $150 for the first 2 hours and then a flat $75 per hour after that.

If you would like to take advantage of this service, please contact us at 530-878-0111 so that we can answer your questions and assign an appropriate instructor.

Or, contact us via this web form: